Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Regularly Scheduled Artwork has been Interrupted...



To ask you help!!!!
This is my son Stephen....
He loves playing baseball...as you may be able to tell from my posts...
He has been given a great opportunity to play this July in TN with his team!!
He has been ask to get support from his family and friends, so I would love your help to help him out!!!
I am selling collage packs to help him get to Tennessee this July!!
Each pack is unique and contains so many awesome items for you to use in your Art Journals, Altered Books, Mixed Media Collage....whatever you want!!!
 
There are dictionary pages, foreign text, pockets....
Painted papers, vintage goods, maps, decorative paper....
Tickets, tags, library pockets, sheet music....so much goodness!!!
All packaged and ready to come to you!!!!
  

Sooo...for your graciousness of $25, includes shipping....you will help me get this guy to Tennessee!!!







I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your help in making this happen!!!! and I will keep you posted of our progress along the way.
A giant thank you in advance to all who can help!!!  And, please, please, please spread the word to your friends!!!
Until next time,
Ophelia

9 comments:

Mary said...

Glad to help!
Stephen looks so handsome in that suit!

Unknown said...

You are so awesome Mary!!!

Amy said...

You betcha girlfriend! BTW, I just added you to my blogroll on my new blog.

K J D said...

I agree with Mary your son does look really handsome.

Hope he gets to go on his trip.

Just ordered my collage pack/bag of goodies :)

Karen x

Penny L Weaver said...

Great idea, Ms. O! You know I love your papery goods :) Heading for PayPal, right NOW! Best of luck to your li'l man and his team! (((hugs!)))

Penny L Weaver said...

Great idea, Ms. O! You know I love your papery goods :) Heading for PayPal, right NOW! Best of luck to your li'l man and his team! (((hugs!)))

Dianne Adams said...

I'm curious where he is headed in Tennessee...I might bump into you!!
Hugs from Tennessee!

Roben-Marie said...

He is so handsome and I am happy to help, too! :)

j elizabeth said...

What a cutie! And a chance for me to get more cool paper? Yep. That's a no-brainer. Best of luck in TN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...