Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, January 17, 2011

Just Add Gesso...

Good Monday Blog Friends...
I wanted to share with you what I have been doing with the CretaColor Watermedia set that I showed in my last post....

Literally, with this set, you can have years of play with only the addition of some gesso! I have had such a great time playing around with it.
I made this page using only the set and a few collage bits...its unfinished though...like so many other things around here...laundry, dishes, you get the picture...I'd better get going!
I hope you enjoy your day....
Until next time,
Ophelia

10 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

your psge is BEAUTIFUL
i am glad you like you art kit
can not have too many toys
even tho you are saying this all one needs...it is kinda like jewelry (you know all about that too)
you can't stop with one piece
or it is hard to i should say!

but the new toy on the block is quickly the new favorite for sure!

Sherry Goodloe said...

lovin' your collage page so far :)
I know exactly what you mean about laundry and the like . . .*sigh*

Anonymous said...

Ohhh its beautiful i love your art
have a lovely day
hugs June xxxx

Rosie said...

Oh wow I LOVE this page - it really speaks to me!

Penny L Weaver said...

Very lovely, O! I look forward to seeing what other lovelies issue from your kit of creative goodness ;-) *don't worry, that laundry isn't going anywhere - lol!*

Sunny K. Lee said...

Love the girl in the painting..perhaps.. it's you? :)

Ro Bruhn said...

Love the page, must check this product out, it looks great.

Pat said...

Love this page, can't wait to see the finished product. Love the colors...need to check that out!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

So glad you stopped by my blog because I am so enjoying wandering through yours! Love your energy and sense of humour and your creative artwork.

Jane Davenport | Artomologist said...

That set looks heavenly...and you are obviously inspired...as long as you don't start adding the paints to the laundry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...