Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where The Heck Have Ya Been????

Just returning home from a fabulous trip with Silpada in Chicago!! Oh, what a wonderful time I had. The trip was absolutely amazing, and I got a tiny taste of what my idea of freedom is....absolutely positively free to be ME!!


Too bad I'm not a better photographer!!

I came home with freedom on my mind....and what it means to me....I loved being unrestricted by time and other restraints....so I created this page.

Thought while I was at it, I would put out there the things I want....you just never know.

Also.....I still have collage packs and painted paper packs available. You all have been so awesome!!!

Until next time,
Ophelia














7 comments:

Nadya said...

Ophelia - how fun! One of my friends sold Silpada for awhile, & we had a party at my house (mmm - less clutter then, lol!) & my dau & I share one of those silver 'collars' - beauties!!
You are such a beautiful, creative goddess!! Hugs from Nadya in Oregon 'Dia' - mostly 'hanging' at my Vale these days - been knitting lots. . .

Diane said...

Oh, what a great getaway!! I'm excited--I'm going to Columbus in a couple of weeks, and they have a D.Blick store there!! I love your want list too--I'll take that Starbuck's Barista, and a couple of those other things on your list too! :)

Anonymous said...

your pictures are great...I love that art store and wish I could venture inside to scope it out! art supplies send me thrilling!!!!

glad you had a nice time Ophelia!!!

ciao bella
carmelina

Mary said...

Sounds like you had a blast.
We need times like this!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's good to see you back. I really love your pictures of Chicago. I think your photos are super! Like you, I would love to get away whenever I chose, and attend an art retreat would be the perfect getaway.

Mary S. Hunt said...

sounds as if you had an experience for all time to remember
and your photos were just fine!
and you got to go IN the dick blick store?
cool!!

Rita A. said...

Opehlia, because I enjoy your blog so much I have forwarded the Kreativ Blogger award to you. Please visit tatteredpast.blogspot.com to learn how to accept this award.
Rita

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...