Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Quite A Bit to Say!!

Well....actually alot, but time is not on my side today, so I'll get right to it!!
Good Tuesday Morning!!!!

I hope that each and everyone of you had the most wonderful Thanksgiving holiday...
I had a wonderful, quiet holiday here at home with my family....and to be honest, I would have it no other way. We usually travel, either to my parents, or to my husbands family...but this year, we opted to stay away from Interstate 95, and that was ok with me.

Time sure flew by this month....I can't believe I haven't posted here since the 17th...sorry blogland for being so neglectful....I'll explain why!!!!

At the beginning of the month...or actually last month, I decided that I would go for the rank of Star Leader with my homebased business, Silpada Designs....what does that mean...well, I had to have 5 recruits and $10,000 in sales in one month....so, November 1st, I set out to accomplish that goal....totals as of November 1st....3 recruits and $0 in sales... but I press onward!


Since this business is a party plan....I partied on!!!!
Fast forward to November 20th....yeah, the month flew by!!!




I have still made my way to my studio everyday, but by the 20th...lets just say things have not been going so well...and I just had to let it all out in my journal page...Totals as of November 20th...5 recruits!!!whoo-hooo, sales $4,000 --- got a lot of work to do...but, I press on...


November 26th....things are not really looking well....I head up to the studio to work it out the only way that I know how....and I remember something that Jim Rohn said....his mentor wanted to make him a millionaire...not for the money, but for the person he would become in getting there...WOW!!! With this new energy, I press on....Totals.....5 recruits, sales - $4,700....
November 30th....last day of the month...if its gonna happen...it had to be done by midnight...
With God's grace...at 10:32pm....totals...5 recruits, sales - $10,032.48!!!!!!!
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could hardly believe my eyes as I keyed in the very last orders....and was too afraid to even look at our team total...but, there it was!!!
What an amazing feeling!!!!
Moral of this story......don't ever, ever give up on something that you sincerely wish for yourself. Give it all you have - where there's a will, there's a way!!! God is amazing!!!!!
Put it out there, roll up your sleeves, and Press ON!!!!
Until next time,
Ophelia

1 comment:

Mary S. Hunt said...

AWESOME!!!!!!
happy happy for you
that positive thinking must work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...