Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, August 17, 2009

Just Plain Frustrated

There are days when I honestly want to do it all....and well, 24 hours is just not enough. I get up early, but I still can't fit everything in that I really want to do. I want to be a good mom and spend time with my kids, be a good wife, get myself ready for back to school (I'm a teacher), make my house at least a tiny bit presentable, work in my studio, be a great representative for Silpada, get my scrapbooks caught up, stamp some cards for my friends.... just so many things, and (sigh) so little time.


There has to be a balance....I have tried every calendar and time management system that I can find...and tonight....I'm just pure frustrated.


I focus on one thing only to have all the others fall apart, and then I shift, only to have everything else go lacking....there has to be a way to balance all of my wants...right?



I will continue to search however....and not give up on "having it all" even if I have to scale some things back...and you know, I'll keep you posted..
Until next time,
Ophelia

1 comment:

Mary S. Hunt said...

i feel like this most of the time too...it means you have (we have)
a full life
:)
and we care...
which shows...
like with your beautiful page you posted
balance is a nice word..it really is
but about the only place i have seen it in working definition
is on the high wire...
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...