Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, December 4, 2017

Studio Happenings....

Happy Monday, everyone.
I hope your day is off to a great start!!!  Around here, things are chugging along with goodness.
I am not sure if I have shared with you all before, but, I am having the greatest time ever making these little 4x6 paintings.
I begin with sheet of Mixed Media paper by Strathmore and cut it down to 4x6.
I then begin by simply making marks and just playing....my mark making is done by favorite pencil, the Jerrysartarama Jumbo Jet black pencil
I just love the black line that it gives.  With lots of play in paint and many marks, I get to this.
I attach them to a  5x7 Strathmore Mixed Media greeting card base...
...and this is how I create my hand painted greeting cards that are available in my Etsy shop.
I find that I create them daily and it is a great way to stay in my creative practice.  Especially before I move on to a larger painting.  I offer them for $6.00 each, or in a bundle of 6 cards for $30.  

Head over to my etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/opheliastaton to have a look!!!
They are all blank inside so that you can send with your own greeting, give as a gift, or frame them for your wall.  

I hope you enjoyed a little peek into this process.

Until next time,
Ophelia









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...