Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Views from around my studio..

Good morning blogfriends!!
Hoping this Wednesday morning is going well for you and that you enjoyed the 4th with family and friends.
I was simply spent, and could not make myself part from the couch!!
We literally drove the 12 hour drive through the night to get my son to his Freshman Orientation at Western New England and returned home on Monday morning after driving though the night again!!  Great idea as there was no traffic, but man, oh man were we exhausted!!!
Around the studio, I am still doing the 100 day challenge.  This 12x12 has been added to my Etsy shop along with some of my handmade cards from the challenge.  

I finally feel as though I am coming into my own with painting!!
...and it feels great!!
Enjoy your week everyone!!
Until next time,

2 comments:

buy youtube subscribers said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d choose to use some with all the content in my small weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your own internet weblog. Many thanks sharing.

On the go supplements said...

As I website owner I conceive the content material here is rattling excellent

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...