Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Goal Worth Completing...

Hi blog friends, and happy Tuesday!
You may remember a few posts back I mentioned a goal that I set for myself that I promised to tell you more about...well...
It looks a bit like this so far.
Yes...there are lots and lots of canvas panels ready for some paint!
I originally set a goal to make 400 tiny paintings---yes, 448 to be exact, 1) so I could learn composition, and well, how to paint...and 2) just because I thought...why not...but I really, really just wanted to learn how to paint--outside of my journals.
A month or so ago, my daughter had to have some emergency dental wotk done, and, well, my sons tournament funds are now in her mouth!!  
So I took that same goal idea, and decided to create those paintings as a way to help raise money for him to travel with his team again this year---to Kentucky.
So, I have been playing in paint...with lots and lots of canvas boards in a variety of sizes.
http://www.gofundme.com/6nbha8
I would love for you to have a look at the fundraising site and help me get this guy
to Kentucky to do what he loves...
I hope that you have the greatest day ever!
Until next time,
Ophelia

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I love those colourful backgrounds. I hope they raise lots of money for the tournament. Also, that you daughter has recovered from the dentistry. Jx

Pia Rom said...

Your backgrounds all look so promising! and OMG what a big goal 448 paintings...that´s alot fun ;) ♥ Conny
Piaroms Art Journaling

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...