Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Goal Worth Completing...

Hi blog friends, and happy Tuesday!
You may remember a few posts back I mentioned a goal that I set for myself that I promised to tell you more about...well...
It looks a bit like this so far.
Yes...there are lots and lots of canvas panels ready for some paint!
I originally set a goal to make 400 tiny paintings---yes, 448 to be exact, 1) so I could learn composition, and well, how to paint...and 2) just because I thought...why not...but I really, really just wanted to learn how to paint--outside of my journals.
A month or so ago, my daughter had to have some emergency dental wotk done, and, well, my sons tournament funds are now in her mouth!!  
So I took that same goal idea, and decided to create those paintings as a way to help raise money for him to travel with his team again this year---to Kentucky.
So, I have been playing in paint...with lots and lots of canvas boards in a variety of sizes.
http://www.gofundme.com/6nbha8
I would love for you to have a look at the fundraising site and help me get this guy
to Kentucky to do what he loves...
I hope that you have the greatest day ever!
Until next time,
Ophelia

2 comments:

Jester said...

I love those colourful backgrounds. I hope they raise lots of money for the tournament. Also, that you daughter has recovered from the dentistry. Jx

PiaRom said...

Your backgrounds all look so promising! and OMG what a big goal 448 paintings...that´s alot fun ;) ♥ Conny
Piaroms Art Journaling

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...