Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stalling...Yes, its Sad...

I fly out on Monday morning for Vegas...  I am so psyched about it that I can't even stand it.  There is just one tiny problem---I'm stalling!!!
See that sharpener....well--ok, let me back up for a second.  
I am supposed to film an art journaling video on Friday, which means, I am supposed to have some sort of idea of what I am doing---there is to be an article about my process as well...so, in the true spirit of stalling, I sat for what seemed like forever with that sharperner...
And, I took to my box of watercolor pencils---because they need a nice point, right...
I don't know if its just nerves that have me stalling, but I haven't even started packing yet.
Oh wait...thats because I have no idea of what art supplies I need to take because I haven't even figured out what in the world I am going to do!!!
I have been teaching a lot, packing and unpacking for demos, but for some odd reason, I have been gripped with severe procrastination when it comes to this project.
I have been working in my Day to Day journal.
But art journaling...oh no...
Its T minus 4 days until I'm outta here, so I need to snap out of it...
Yet...I put all of my red paints in this basket... WHY???
Until next time,
Ophelia

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Ophelia.
Don't worry, there are still four days. You'll pull out of your stall, I'm sure :)
Just remember to have fun!
Tracy

K J D said...

Oh dear!

You are amazing... you can and will work it out.

Karen xxxxx

Amy said...

You need a big dose of confidence. Fear is what makes me stall. Not saying that is you, but...
You are awesome, and you can do this. You will rock it! Go!

SCarol said...

Happens to all of us from time to time :) Don't worry - inspiration will come and then you won't be able to stop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...