Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, November 3, 2011

November....Already!!

I can hardly believe how quickly this year is flying by! I also can't believe that I have actually kept up with Kate's calendar challenge!
In all of my busy-ness, I decided that it is time too look at the fruits of my labor....am I really accomplishing anything with all of this busy....or, is it just busy...hmmm.
I hope that your days are being filled with what matters most...I am hoping to get better with it.
Until next time,
Ophelia

9 comments:

Janique de Suisse said...

beautiful autumnal colors ! I love your page

Mary said...

i can hardly believe it's Nov. as well...Christmas is next month...crazy.

and speaking of crazy...you are in that time of motherhood...driving kids everywhere they need to go...it does not last, though it may feel like it at times.

xxoo

Kelly said...

I know... I can't believe it's already November! I love your calendar page. Still working on some of mine! Hard to keep up.
Hugs and blessings
Kelly

Sharne Gregory said...

Your page has a very autumnal feel to it, lovely!

Kerr Pelto said...

yep, i hear ya. is "busy" just that?

Sandra Hall said...

This is a wonderful page - I like those autumnal pears!

Lynette (NZ) said...

Lovely pears - wish i could see this closer up - looks like it's glowing

thekathrynwheel said...

Wow, Ophelia, you are such a busy person, I can't believe you have managed to keep up! This is a wonderful page, I just LOVE the pears. Well done for keeping up with the challenge so far. Can you believe we are almost there?! Kate

Michelle Alexander said...

Very cool Ophelia! Are you going to the AOC this year?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...