Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, October 15, 2010

A Quick Hello...

Life seems to get crazier and crazier with each passing day. I'm not even sure of how it happens or what seems to cause it to happen, but its crazy around here.
I found a bit of time to head up to my studio, and realized that the craziness continues there (no, the art fairy has not shown up yet to clean)
While working on something (in my postage stamp table space) I noticed that I had 3 journals lined down my table and had been working in all three....I guess I had gone into a glueing frenzy or something and started one one journal, and when I stepped back, there they all were!!!

Sorry for the poor picture of my cell phone, but the moment had to be captured as it was!
And, another pic of one of my journals....once again, sorry for the poor picture.
Oh, the chaos in which I create!!
Enjoy your day!
Until next time,
Ophelia

6 comments:

Rita A. said...

Having three at once helps those of us who can't wait for paint/glue/etc. to dry. :)

Anonymous said...

I love all of your creative chaos...it is infinitely inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
Have a great day!

ciao bella Ophelia!

CREATIVE CARMELINA

Lisa said...

If you're organized you're probably not having fun.

Lovey said...

Continue to do you! It's great!!

Rosie said...

I only work in one journal at a time, but I do jump about between pages, working on them here and there IYSWIM! I've just noticed you're in North Carolina, and we are hoping to visit Charleston next year (from the UK).

thekathrynwheel said...

Glad I'm not the only one living in a frenzied, chaotic rush! Love your journaling. I have also journaled about feeling trapped .... hmmmmm .... wonder what that is all about?!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...