Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, November 9, 2009

Change....


Good Morning Bloggers!!!
I can't believe I'm back at another Monday morning...where oh where does the weekend go?
I don't know about you...but I am the biggest hater of ho-hum....and that seems to be exactly where I have found myself...in the land of ho-hum. I am ready for a change. I have said this so many times before, and I still do exactly the same things that I have done before...thus the ho-hum that has overtaken my life.
Get up....go to work...come home....get ready to start all over....What a Life!!! I realized the other day that I don't even know an alternate way into work...because I go the exact same way everyday....for 8 years now!!! Talk about HO-HUM. Thats enough to make anyone go insane!
I am feeling the same about my art....and the muse, that I so depend on...seems elusive these days...
What do you do when you are stuck in a rut....
What do you do when your muse is elusive....
What do you do when you wake up and discover that your life suffers from an acute case of ho-hum?
Sending out a serious SOS here :)
Until next time,
Ophelia

1 comment:

Mary S. Hunt said...

did you go a different way into work today!?
brush your teeth with the opposite hand...that is supposed to begin your day in an opposite direction and jump start your brain
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...