Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, November 9, 2009


Good Morning Bloggers!!!
I can't believe I'm back at another Monday morning...where oh where does the weekend go?
I don't know about you...but I am the biggest hater of ho-hum....and that seems to be exactly where I have found myself...in the land of ho-hum. I am ready for a change. I have said this so many times before, and I still do exactly the same things that I have done before...thus the ho-hum that has overtaken my life.
Get up....go to work...come home....get ready to start all over....What a Life!!! I realized the other day that I don't even know an alternate way into work...because I go the exact same way everyday....for 8 years now!!! Talk about HO-HUM. Thats enough to make anyone go insane!
I am feeling the same about my art....and the muse, that I so depend on...seems elusive these days...
What do you do when you are stuck in a rut....
What do you do when your muse is elusive....
What do you do when you wake up and discover that your life suffers from an acute case of ho-hum?
Sending out a serious SOS here :)
Until next time,

1 comment:

Mar said...

did you go a different way into work today!?
brush your teeth with the opposite hand...that is supposed to begin your day in an opposite direction and jump start your brain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...