Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, November 8, 2008

What Am I Doing Exactly????

Setting out on a Journey...




This journal is a Keeper.... A keeper of thoughts, dreams, and memories as I explore who I am. I can only imagine what a precious find this will be later for my children, hopefully. But, thats not to matter now....what is important is that I do what is necessary now to create the life that I imagine myself having.

Got my bags packed.....and I'm off.

I invite you to come along.

Until next time.



Ophelia

3 comments:

Mixed Media Martyr said...

Good luck on your journey! Can't wait to see where you go!

Cathie said...

I love your theme - Dream Keeper. And you're right - what a wonderful find for your children it will be. Is what is pictured the cover or first entry. I'm imagining it the cover. Very cool Ophelia. I love it.
Jennifer and I are starting journals this week to. We'll all be posting pics on our blog responding to a weekly prompt. Glad you're in too!

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Mmmm, yummy! Love your colors ... well, I call them MY colors too, LOL!
Keep up the beautiful work, my friend.
shmooshy hugs,
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...