Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, February 26, 2018

Day 26 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days...

Good Morning...
I lost count...sigh....
I have been painting daily and realized today that I have failed to post...that is my norm.  It is a tough balancing act - paint, social media, promote, blog, post and reply to comments...know what I mean.
I am usually only good at painting daily and not all of the other stuff that goes along with it.  Am I the only one that struggles to keep up with everything?

Its Monday, and after a busy weekend away, I kept things simple...as I was just so tired this morning.
Anyways, have yourself a great day.  Lets show Monday exactly who is Boss.
Until next time,
Ophelia

2 comments:

Mellowood Gallery said...

Your painting caught my eye on the 30/30 page. Lovely colours and great movement. I enjoyed seeing it!

Unknown said...

Did you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can tell your partner... that will trigger intense emotions of love and instinctual attractiveness to you buried within his heart?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, please and care for you with his entire heart...

12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Response

This instinct is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to try better than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

Matter-of-fact, fueling this powerful instinct is absolutely binding to having the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You'll instantly find him open his soul and mind for you in a way he's never expressed before and he will identify you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly interested him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...